Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Enough about me

Tonight I want concentrate on some other things other than what I have been doing.
First I want to talk about Yourself!Fitness available for Xbox and PC. I'll be honest, I didn't even know you could get it for PC, but my local EB and Gamestop seem to barely acknowledge PC games exist. Xbox however they have predominently displayed. I asked about the product today thinking that in the spirit of the blog I should look at it.

"Sold out."
"WHAT?....."
"Yeah, we figure it is all those people who made those New Year resolutions. We are sold out."
"So no used or new. What do you want to bet I can pick up a bunch of used copies at the end of February?"

I know, I'm a punk. This did give me an idea though. Obviously some gamers who want to get into shape bought it. Kind of like the people who hopefully read this blog (I'm talking other than myself here). If some of you have bought it or have friends who have bought it, send me an e-mail, I would love to hear what you have to say. Or, leave a comment, I'm very flexible about these things. Lets try to make this interactive and make me believe that other people are actually reading this.
If you have never heard of the product, follow this link http://www.yourselffitness.com/default.aspx

Final thoughts
The other night's rant was therapeutic for me but I have to bring this up. A lot of terrible things are happening in the world; the bloodshed in Iraq and Africa, the Tsunami, the mudslides and other natural disasters in the Western U.S. I consider myself pretty blessed. I feel blessed to even be able to write this blog and -possibly- have an audience. So I guess I'd like to say; keep those people in your thoughts and prayers and use the survivors as a testiment to the human will, with the right attitude, you can overcome anything.

-Power on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home